What is Zinc Citrate?
Zinc citrate is one of the best forms of zinc absorbed by our bodies, so there is no need to take large tablets or capsules. Just one small tablet a day is enough to get more than 150% of the zinc we need. This amount of zinc will help the body maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism, fertility and reproduction, immune system function and many other functions.
Should I Take Zinc?
Zinc is a necessary and important trace element in the body that we cannot produce on our own, so we need to get it from food. Zinc has been shown to be an integral part of the normal state of the body.
- Zinc helps maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc helps maintain normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc helps maintain the normal condition of hair, nails and skin
- Zinc helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps maintain normal bone condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
|SERVING SIZE: 1 TABLET||AMOUNT||NRV %*|
(providing 16.5 mg of Zinc)
|50 mg||165 %|
* Nutrient reference value
INGREDIENTS: Zinc citrate, bulking agents (cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 tablet daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not a substitute for food.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store at room temperature and keep out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal is broken. It is recommended not to use this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding, are under 18 years of age or if side effects occur.
* Results may vary from person to person, any and all supplements should be used in conjunction with a balanced and healthy diet. If you are unsure about taking supplements consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.