From the first cold pressing of Ati, the kernel of the tamanu fruit, this oil made by Heiva is of very high quality.
The ripe fruits are harvested on the island of Raiatea where calophyllum inophyllum grows, in the coral sand bathed by the sun and rocked by the trade winds.
This oil has multiple virtues:
– it soothes skin irritations such as sunburn, erythema, inflammation.
– It regenerates the cells of the epidermis and acts on superficial burns, chapped skin …
– it restructures and hydrates the superficial layers of the epidermis
– it has antioxidant, anti-radicular and anti-photo oxidant power
– it is healing and anti-bacterial.
Spray the desired amount on the skin and massage lightly until the oil is completely absorbed.
As an after-sun: massaging the body and face with this oil instantly soothes the sensation of heat.
In daily care: it regenerates the epidermis and brings suppleness to your skin.
Used in the large hotels of French Polynesia, it is the brand that perfumes the planes that take you to these dream destinations. Also used in renowned Spas all over the world: a guarantee of quality.
Like monoi, this oil freezes at a temperature below 24 ° C, it is warmed up in the palm of your hand, under a tap, leaving the bottle in a glass of hot water, etc.
The change from solid state to liquid state does not alter the properties of tamanu oil.