- What is zinc citrate?
Zinc citrate is one of the best forms of zinc absorbed by the body, so there’s no need to take large tablets or capsules. Just one small tablet a day provides over 150% of the zinc we need. This amount of zinc will help the body maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism, fertility and reproduction, immune system function and many other functions.
Should I take zinc?
Zinc is a necessary and important trace element in the body that we can’t produce ourselves, so we have to get it from food. Zinc has been shown to be an integral part of the body’s normal state.
- Zinc helps maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc helps maintain normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc helps maintain the normal condition of hair, nails and skin
- Zinc helps maintain normal immune system function
- Zinc helps maintain normal bone condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
|PORTION : 1 TABLET||Quantity||NRV %*|
(providing 16.5 mg of Zinc)
|50 mg||165 %|
* Nutrient reference value
INGREDIENTS: Zinc citrate, bulking agents (cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 tablet daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product does not replace food.
CAUTION: Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal is broken. This product should not be used if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or if side effects occur.
* Results may vary from person to person, all supplements should be used in conjunction with a healthy, balanced diet. If you are unsure about taking supplements, consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.